Disney World Marathon Weekend
January 11-13, 2013
Lake Buena Vista, FL
** Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from Orlando for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race’s official travel partners for making all reservations.
Currently, we have a limited number of spots with Team Up! with Autism Speaks. To register for our team please click here to complete the process and become a member of our team.
Shortly after registering with our team, an ACTIVE.COM race confirmation via email.
If you already have an entry, but want to run with Autism Speaks please email email@example.com to find out how you can still join our team and what your fundraising requirement will be.
For more information about joining the Team Up! with Autism Speaks for the 2013 Disney Marathon Weekend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To speak by phone call (917) 842-9959.
2013 Team Up! with Autism Speaks benefits include, but not limited to:
- Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runners Tank, Long Sleeve, and Autism Speaks hat
- Pre-Race private team dinner for you and a guest, location TBA
- Customized online fundraising page
- Facebook Page for communicating with other Team Up athletes
- Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach
- Fundraising Tips and Opportunities
- Dedicated Autism Speaks staff
- Race Day Cheering Section at Mile TBA
- Team Handbook- In a PDF form and downloadable for reference at anytime.