Thank you to our sponsors!
On Saturday, September 6th, Team Up! with Autism Speaks is hosting a great race and fundraiser in Central Park! Autism Speaks 4 Miles of Hope is a second time annual event in partnership with New York Road Runners (NYRR). The race starts at 8:00 am, followed by a Kids Race at 9:30 am for ages 2 to 12 years old. All runners and walkers are invited to join this spectacular event.
This race is guaranteed to sell out but Autism Speaks has 150 individual entries available. Join our team and help Autism Speaks make a difference with every step you race. Each step takes us one step closer to finding the answers to the mystery of autism.
As a part of your commitment, you will be required to raise a minimum of $300 by August 15th to support Autism Speaks and its mission to raise awareness and funds for autism research and programs. You can run solo or do it as a team with family, friends or co-workers. Form a team of 5 or more people and the fundraising minimum will be only $250 each!
Team Up! with Autism Speaks benefits include:
* Guaranteed Race Entry provided through Autism Speaks
* Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runners Tech Running singlet (available at packet pickup 9/4 & 9/5)
* Customized online fundraising page
* Entry into select raffle drawings for many special gifts. To be announced soon!
* Team Up! Facebook Page
* Fundraising Guide
* Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist and answer questions you have
* Team Handbook - In a PDF form and downloadable for reference at any time.
Corporate Race Sponsorship Opportunities!
Our 4 Miles of Hope Run relies heavily on our committed and generous sponsors to bring this great event to the NYC area. This race offers a variety of corporate sponsorship opportunities and branding benefits to engage in the autism, running and NYC Metro community. A corporate sponsorship will surely generate visibility, in-store traffic and promote your product. Autism Speaks and 4 Miles of Hope will ensure that all sponsors receive the maximum exposure.
Please contact Anne Juaire, Director of Corporate Development: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on corporate sponsorship.
Race Day Benefits include:
* Autism Speaks Education Tent
* Post Race Refreshments for all participants
* Finisher Awards for Kids Race participants
* Race T-Shirts for Runners and Walkers
* Course Support at 3 Aid Stations
Ready to Join? Simply click the green "Register Now" button on the left and follow the steps provided. There is a $20 registration fee that secures your spot in the race and is credited towards your fundraising total. Once you hit your fundraising goal you don't have to stop fundraising: all proceeds go to Autism Speaks’ mission, so please continue to keep raising money any way you can.