Thank you for considering Autism Speaks as your charity partner! Running with us will provide you an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience where you can make a difference in the lives of those affected by autism.
Disney has closed all registration for this event!
We are honored to be involved in the 2016 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® in Anaheim, CA and are offering charity entries to several events. All entries have a required fundraising minimum which must be met prior to race weekend. Fundraising varies by the race you select.
The Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® includes the Disneyland® 5K presented by Cigna®, the Disneyland® 10K presented by Cigna®, the Disneyland® Half Marathon presented by Cigna®, and the combination Dumbo Double Dare!
The Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna® takes place September 1-4, 2016.
On Friday, September 2 – The Disneyland® 5K presented by Cigna®. Fundraising minimum: $500. ($75 registration fee, age 5 or older)
On Saturday, September 3 – The Disneyland® 10K presented by Cigna®, as an individual race and part of the Dumbo Double Dare. Fundraising minimum: $700. ($100 registration fee, age 10 or older)
On Sunday, September 4 – The Disneyland® Half Marathon presented by Cigna®, as an individual race and also as part of the Dumbo Double Dare. Fundraising minimum: $1,250. ($150 registration fee, age 14 or older)
- The Dumbo Double Dare is 19.3 miles of fun! Participants will run the Disneyland® 10K presented by Cigna® Saturday and the Disneyland® Half Marathon presented by Cigna® Sunday. If you complete both races within the pacing requirements you will be awarded a separate Dumbo Double Dare medal. Won’t it be nice to take home three shiny medals in one weekend! Fundraising minimum: $1,600. ($200 registration fee, age 14 or older)
Please note that registration fees are non-refundable, but are counted towards your fundraising goal. By signing up with Autism Speaks, you do not have to register on the Disney site. When registering you have the option set your fundraising goal higher than the minimum. You will only be responsible for the minimum required for your race, but have some fun and see how much support you will get from family and friends--challenge yourself! Fundraising deadlines are on the Event Info page and must be met to keep your race entry.
Look at the great benefits you get by signing up for Team Up! with Autism Speaks:
- * Guaranteed Race Entry paid by Autism Speaks
- * One-day park ticket to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park for the top 5 fundraisers as of August 1!
- * Team Up! with Autism Speaks Runner’s top, and an Autism Speaks hat or visor.
- * Private Team Celebration Dinner for you and a guest on Saturday, September 3.
- * Customized online fundraising page
- * Team Up! Facebook Page to interact with your teammates
- * Virtual Coaching by a certified running coach who can develop a personalized training plan
- * Fundraising Tips and Suggestions to help you reach your goal
- * Dedicated Autism Speaks staff to assist you and answer questions
- * Race Day Cheering Section to keep you motivated and celebrate your accomplishment
- * Team Handbook – Everything you need in a PDF format and downloadable for reference at any time
**Team Up! with Autism Speaks does not cover travel expenses to and from California for the race, but we will have access to the Disney®Travel Planning System where you can book rooms at a discounted rate. We strongly recommend the usage of the race's official travel partner for making all reservations.
Please read the waiver carefully as you register. When registering for a Team Up! with Autism Speaks event you are committing to raise the minimum funds stated above for the event you choose, and will adhere to the stated fundraising deadlines. Space is limited on the team and will be distributed first come, first served. In the case we are sold out we will start a waiting list for our team.
Ready to sign up? Click the blue REGISTER HERE button.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.