Become an Autism Speaks U Campus Ambassador
What is a Campus Ambassador?
A college student, who might not want to plan an event or start a chapter, but would like to spread the word about Autism Speaks and Autism Speaks U!
What It Entails
- Pass out handouts on campus (student center, bookstore, dorm buildings, libraries, classrooms).
- Represent Autism Speaks U at school's club/organization fairs.
- Present Autism Speaks U to academic departments, Student Government, Residence Life, Student Activities, etc.
- Host two “Information Days” on campus.
- Set-up a table to explain what Autism Speaks U is and how to get involved.
- Have a sign-up sheet, distribute autism fact cards and handouts.
- Connect interested students from your campus with Autism Speaks U's national office.
What We'll Send You
- An Autism Speaks U t-shirt, hat, bracelet and pin to sport on campus.
- Materials: Autism Speaks U banners, posters, handouts, quarter cards, fact sheets, sign-up sheets, etc.
To Get Started
- Watch the video here.
- Click here to register on the website to create your student page.
- To become a campus ambassador, let us know! Email email@example.com or call 646-843-5240 to ask questions or brainstorm ideas.
- Autism Speaks U will then send you materials and a game plan for the next 3 months.