Autism Speaks U works with college students across the country to spread awareness and raise funds for Autism Speaks. Whatever your involvement may be, you will enable yourself and your campus to learn more about this widespread disorder. Join now to get access to the following:
- A network of students who also share a passion for supporting the autism community.
- Fundraising and awareness tools, such as event ideas, email templates and how-to kits.
- Complete guidebook for how to start and maintain an Autism Speaks U Chapter.
- Event sponsorship guide, media & press packet and more!
How to Get Involved:
Students can participate in the Autism Speaks U program in any of the following ways:
- Host awareness and fundraising events, or participate in existing ones.
- Start an Autism Speaks U Chapter. Click here to learn how.
- Volunteer in your local autism community.
- Serving as a leader and autism advocate on your campus and in your community.
- Collaborating with other Autism Speaks U students from schools nationwide.
- Gaining professional experience for your resume and earning volunteer hours.
- Acquiring skills in marketing, fundraising event planning, community outreach, etc..
- Connecting with leaders and experts on autism for advice, ideas and future opportunities.
- Helping Autism Speaks change the future for all who struggle with autism.